If you are a parent with young children, you have probably been asked to buy them Shopkins toys. Many parents have never even heard of Shopkins, let alone have any idea what they cost (If you need some quick insight into What are Shopkins?). How much are CVS Shopkins?
Shopkins are collected and have a wide range of values. For the purposes of this article, pricing is what you would normally expect to pay at a retail store or online retailer. It does not involve how much are Shopkins that are rare and sell on Ebay or at auction or what they may be worth as a collectors item.
How much are CVS Shopkins?
They come as…
- Playsets which range from $9.99 to $57
- Shoppie dolls from $15.99
- Multi Packs (Pack of 12) from $7.99 to $35
- Bundle Packs (2 packs of 12 in various combinations)
- Mega packs from $11.99 – $59.99
- 5-pack Cases from $29.99
- Super Shopper Packs from $34.99
- Mystery Edition from $60
- Kinstructions building sets from $30
You can also find many Shopkins Licensed products like…
- Bedding from $30
- Books and Sticker Sets from $5.99
- Clothing from $12.99
- Bathroom and travel products from $5.49
- School Bags from $8.99
- Party Supplies from $5.00
Shopkins are best selling toys and are sold at Target, Toys”R”US, Walmart, etc.
Parents have frustrating experiences at the retailers because of a picked through or sold out selection. Youtube has many videos of parents and kids thankful to find something at those stores.
You won’t find that experience here at WorldofShopkins.com
Because of our relationship with Amazon, you can shop from your computer and avoid the lines and sellouts.
Look around WorldofShopkins.com, you will definitely find something your child will love.
We love Shopkins toys and the joy that they bring,